10 Fun Things to Do
While in Casey Jones Village in Jackson!
- Enjoy the great Southern cooking at our
award-winning world famous Old Country Store restaurant - three delicious buffets served daily!
Open from 6:30 am to 9 pm!
- Enjoy an old fashioned ice cream treat like a
Coke Float in our beautiful 1890's Ice Cream Parlor!
- Tour the Historic Casey Jones Home and
Railroad Museum...Home of America's Most Famous Railroad Engineer!
- Enjoy your free sample of the absolute best fudge in the world - over 20 homemade flavors!
- Have fun playing mini-golf at the beautiful Casey Jones
Mini-Golf! Located right next to the Old Country Store!
- Explore the truly remarkable "Wildlife in Wood" wood carving studio with art by
our own resident artist H. Dee Moss!
- Shop till you drop in the adorable Old Country Store Gift Shoppe and all the Shoppes at Casey Jones Village! Stroll...relax...enjoy!
- Enjoy browsing through our privately owned
collection of over 15,000 antiques all around the Old Country Store!
- Sit a spell on our front porch and enjoy
watching the world go by featuring live bluegrass under the stars every Thursday
night with the Jackson Area Plectral Society!
- Have fun and just enjoy our wonderful family